New Nooks

And that's how it's done. My room is ready to go. And I'm done with materials inventory! Three long days. :)
If there's anything that I learned in the process...it's just how messy pastels/chalk/charcoal can be to sort through and organize. I think I finally got it all cleaned out from under my fingernails. Messy breakable stuff! Also, couldn't the past art teachers have agreed on one brand to use? Really? 5 different brands of one product is overdoing it slightly.

Anyways...picture time! I'm sure I'll get more posters on the walls as school gets underway.

I don't really like how the tables/chairs at set up in such a "strict" fashion right now. May change later.

I just found out that I will get a new desk...not this one. Exciting!

I didn't have to order any more paint. Art teachers of Ages Past left me enough to last for at least 5 years!


So there it is! During this semester I'll make my way over to Union (BCLUW) and get that room ready for the Spring as well.

While I'm at it, here are some pictures of my favorite "nooks" in my apartment. Still a lot of decorating ideas that I want to buy and make...but it's cozy enough for now. :)



Comments

  1. Nice pics of your place and classroom Amy. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more pics and comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts